What do I do when I don't have school, and am not sluffing around STG with a bored look on my face? Mini Vacation/ Long weekend to Phoenix to visit a Friend where they have malls, 80+ temps, and laughs in store for the next 72 hours!!
Laughing through Baseball Spring Training with the Angles and the Dodgers (OH my gosh Becky, look, at, his, butt! Its like, out there!! - Magnet currently being made to post on my fridge *wink*Wink*)
A Classic Ball park Hot dog - That of course tasted AMAZING because of the sights, sounds, smells, and energy that is all packed into a tight casing of 'pork'
FOOD!!!!
Diners-Drive Ins-and-Dives deliciousness.... And a cookie thingy to rival all cookie thingy's covered in whipped cream and ice cream!
POOL Side Laziness!!
Let the summer of skin cancer commence! Honourable mention: melted sun glasses....
Comedy Improve and Dueling Piano's !!
Laughing, singing, Laughing, river dancing, both/chair stealing, Laughing...laughing.
And after laughing, talking, eating, pool-ing, shopping, and vacationing....Driving. Endless, forever,driving.















I'm smiling from ear to ear remembering it all. LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete