Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pinterest-Pa'Looza: Sugar Skull part.2

This is less of a "Palooza" and more of a "fail" .... kind of. It all turned out ok in the end.

A few weeks ago, when making the sugar skull flower pots (a weekend of craft projects), I also decided to do the cool T-shirts with swirly designs made with a bleach pen. APPARENTLY I used the wrong kind of T-shirt because it was a total flop, and all my effort in making cool swirls didnt work.
(The blue shirt is actually darker than it looks... and its not that you couldnt SEE it... it didnt leave a SINGLE bleach mark- like it never even happened!)

SO with a different style shirt (not the Old Navy ones) I tried again, with a sugar skull. I love these because you can just draw a face, and then doodle in what you want!
So now I have a cute bleached out shirt just like everyone else. If i were to do it differently, I would have made the skull bigger so that it covered more of the shirt.

2 comments:

  1. That looks creepy in that photo! But in real life I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People have cute bleached shirts? I've never seen one before, so in my eyes you're a total trend setter!

    ReplyDelete