How does 'Grumpy Cat' always know the face that goes along with how I am feeling!
You have done it again grumpy. You have done it again.
Perhaps my first day back to work after a nice long New Years vacation isn't the best time to update my blog- Ill try and keep the snarky and sarcastic remarks to a minimum.
This New Years really doesn't feel like it always did when I was younger. Parties, dances, playing monopoly, celebrations- singing "Shot thru the heart, and your to blame, you give looooove a bad name!" by Jon Bon Jovie at the top of my lungs along with some lobby cover band just isn't what it used to be.
This year just doesn't seem to be starting off with such a BANG!
I guess it could be worse.... right?
I just need to talk myself into it! I need to pump myself up with excitement... or maybe really low expectations is just what the Doctor ordered (I better get a prescription for that)
Here is to a mediocre year with low expectations!!!

Mediocre won't be so bad....Maybe it's just time for a new pump-up party song.
ReplyDelete